Friday, June 19, 2020

Design Your Twitch,Gaming,Esports, Sports Mascot Logo











About:



IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please Read and Send me a message before ordering. Services are On sale! Before : Premium Package :$200 Discounted Price : $120 for a limited time offer.



SERVICES :




[ Basic Package ] : 2 Revisions



  • 1 Design, *see 3rd page for sample. Labeled Basic Package
  • Delivered in JPG, PNG, Vector File
  • 2 Revisions
  • Additional Revisions cost $10




[ Improved Design / Standard Package ] 



  • 1 Design, *see 2nd page for sample. Labeled Improved Package
  • Logo Details Upgraded
  • Delivered in JPG, PNG, Vector File in High Res
  • Unlimited Revisions




[ Killer Design / Premium Package ] *MOST ORDERED * BEST SELLING  * SALE!



  • 1 Design, *see 1st page for sample.
  • Logo is created with great effort and time allocation
  • Logo Details is of professional level
  • Shading from simple to complex versions

  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Delivered in JPG, PNG, Vector File in High Res


All artwork are created from scratch.

*please note that i sometimes use paid fonts which are commercially i bought. You need to purchase for your own commercial use. If you want me to  use a 100% free font just please let me know

  


Reviews


:

Going through all the different logo makers for Twitch and stuff, giving this individual the information you want for it. My mind is just blown away, his communication and dedication to the work, "Amazing" just falls to short of what this artist can do! Highly recommended and look forward to getting work from him again.

:

Wasn't expecting too much after working with a previous artist, but this guy does amazing work. Gave me exactly what I wanted. Highly recommended.

:

This guy is amazing!!! Took my drawing and turned it into an amazing logo for my stream!!!! Worked quick turnaround with the revisions! Highly recommend!!! Stop on by and Check it out at www.facebook.com/BlkiceXGaming

:

Very polite, and communicated well. he made an AWESOME logo for my YouTube channel. We had to go through so many revisions, because I kept changing my mind, and he stayed with me the whole time. Great work jeromae! i would definitely recommend.

:

Great experience once again. Needed some fast work done and got exactly what I wanted. Will be coming back in the future for sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment