Sunday, June 21, 2020

Design Professional Logo, Website Branding Within 24 Hours











About:

                            WELCOME TO MY GIG

I will design Full Branding LOGO Pack to  Spread yourself and your business worldwide and lifetime support in files accuracy and usability Perfectible.



What you get with this Offer :

✔ Original and unique initial design concepts. 

✔ UNLIMITED Revisions until you're 100% happy!

✔ Quality customer service and communication at all times.

✔ A full logo file package including all files for web, printing and original source files 

✔3d Mockup

✔Quick answer and great communication.

✔ Final logo with all Files (if required )

✔100% original vector logo, without any quality loss.

✔ 100% Money Return Policy.

If you want Website UX/UI Mobile Apps, Kindly Contact me before placing the Order. Because gig offers only related to logo design packages . 



✦ Do not hesitate to get a service of Professional Designer !!



Note: If you need other graphic meterial  (Banner, Flyer, Social media cover picture, Business card and Stationary Designs) please feel free to contact me



IMPORTANT 

If you want a mascot type of logo design Kindly don't order before contacting me.



Thank You !!!


Reviews


:

pro_fetch is was a pleasure working with you. We love the logo design and the professionalism you demonstrated throughout this process.

:

It was a pleasure to work with Pro_fetch delivered designs and revisions very fast and accurately. I Will re-hire again if I need more logos.

:

This seller was absolutely fantastic. He was so patient with me, considering I am not easily pleased. He responded quickly and was always polite. The illustration he provided was just what I envisioned. Very happy. I will book again

:

Delivered quickly and exactly what I wanted

:

Great job!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment