Thursday, June 4, 2020

Design Feminine Hand Drawn Watercolor Logo For You











About:

Hi, in this gig I can offer you a hand painted logo design in my style.



For $20 I offer you:

High quality logo

Transparent background

4 revisions



For 40$ I offer you:

High quality logo

Transparent backgrounde

Source file

Unlimited revisions



 For 60$ I offer you:

High quality logo

Transparent backgrounde

Source file

Social media kits

Unlimited revisions



Take a look at my samples and if you think it fits your business I will gladly design a unique logo for you.



Reviews


:

Awesome! He really understood what my vision was! I asked him to do a bit of a revision which he did and got it perfect! I already have a couple of people who might be reaching out to him! Thank you!

:

It was a pleasure working with the artist! My logo was provided quickly without compromising quality. I highly recommend them! Order your design today!

:

Love the logo, the response was quick and was very easy to work with. I’m very picky and Steven was very patient with my ideas and input!! Definitely would use again.

:

Stevan does amazing work and was super patient with all of my crazy revisions. I definitely recommend him and his work!!

:

It was an easy experience and my outcome is awesome! Stevan took my introduction and created an awesome logo and design. I love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment