Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Design A Minimalist And Unique Logo











About:

BEST QUALITY LOGO



If you are looking to get Professional, Modern, Creative, Unique & Impressive LOGO for your Company, Business, Website, Product or Brand then congrats you've come to the right place.


I'm more than perfect designer for you if you are from one of these industries because I've developed a deep knowledge and expertise in these industries.


Why choose me?

✔ More than 6 years of working experience
✔ Expert in all mentioned industries
✔ Brilliant concepts(Ideas)
✔ Excellent Designs variety
✔ I DON'T use any clipart/stock vectors
✔ Unique, original & custom designs
✔ High quality vector designs



Your designs will be created in Adobe Illustrator (.Ai) vector format,



The final package will include:




  1. Ai
  2. Eps
  3. Psd

  4. Transparent PNG(s)
  5. Jpeg
  6. Pdf
  7. Svg
  8. etc


Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure,

Go ahead and ORDER NOW! 


Reviews


Seller's Response:

This designer is great! I had worked with them before and was extremely pleased with the results. I expected the same level of quality this time and was not dissapointed. They listened to exactly what I wanted my logo to look like and any revisions I had. Communication was great as well as turn around time. Overall, amazing experience!

Seller's Response:

Very Good Buyer

Seller's Response:

This turned out super cute and the seller was so kind and easy to work with. I will likely be back and may upgrade my package. You will not be disappointed!

Seller's Response:

Very Good Buyer

Seller's Response:

The seller worked carefully with us during the revision stage and was responsive to our input. The seller's turnaround time was very quick with each round of revisions.




No comments:

Post a Comment