Sunday, June 21, 2020

Create A Unique And Effective Logo











About:

I've been working as a graphic designer for 18 years and I will create a new logo for you, or your Company, or your event... according to your needs and wishes.


I can also restyle your existing logo.



I look forward to designing a logo for you!

Please contact me before placing your order, so I could provide a perfect custom quote ;-)






Reviews


Seller's Response:

I continue to work with Juno because she does a fantastic job, completes all projects on time - or early, and stands behind everything she does. Juno does not stop until I'm thrilled and I love that about her. Thank you for another great project!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! :-)

Seller's Response:

Ottimo lavoro. Comunicazione perfetta. velocità, precisione. Pienamente soddisfatto.

Seller's Response:

Thank you :-)

Seller's Response:

complimenti bravissimo!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment