Sunday, June 21, 2020

Design 3 Modern Minimalist Logo In 6 Hours











About:

A very welcome to my MODERN MINIMALIST LOGO for your business.

Being a LEVEL 2 seller on Fiverr, I'm offering you my MODERN MINIMALIST Logo Design service. We are middle in the Minimalist Logos! it is time to give your brand a unique and Minimalist look.

Personally, I have made around 6K+ happy faces which includes my Freelance and Local experience.

What will you choose me:

  • Unlimited revision until satisfaction
  • Unique modern minimalist logo design
  • High resolution 300 dpi
  • 24 hours support
  • Quick reply
  • 100% Money back guaranty
  • Friendly communication
  • Professional and fast customer service.


My Recent Work Sample: https://goo.gl/wjjjne



NOTE: My portfolio displays logo designs that fall under STANDARD and PREMIUM Pack only. Please order the appropriate pack to receive such a quality of work. 



★★★ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee ★★★



I will work with you until you are 100% happy with your logo.
I'm ready to work and pretty confident to meet your needs
Let's do this, Order now!



Looking forward to working with you.



★Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure, Go ahead and ORDER NOW!★★

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am highly dissatisfied with the order I have placed. It has not met my expectation and also not in a timely manner. I am requesting a full refund back to my credit card. Thank you

Seller's Response:

thanks for all

Seller's Response:

Thank you, But Why I got this point. Cause I did actually the same that the client told me to do...

Seller's Response:

very good job again

:

Thank you Sir...




No comments:

Post a Comment