Monday, June 1, 2020

Design Your Modern And Professional Business Logo Design











About:

10K+ Orders | 6K+ Positive Reviews | Highly Trusted and Experienced Seller

Hello, and welcome!

I will use my passion, creativity, and skills to design a Professional and Modern Business Logo in Vector (.ai, EPS, PDF, and SVG) formats.

  • You get unique concepts for your websites/business/project!
  • My designs are unique and standout with incomparable quality
  • See what my experience offers by checking out my portfolio and client feedback!



Updated Portfolio: https://goo.gl/RrT54A



All package levels include the following:

  • Less than 1 Hours Response Time
  • Professional and modern designs
  • 100% customer satisfaction 
  • Full copyrights
  • Guaranteed on-time delivery 



What you get with your delivery:

  • 2-3 unique designs concepts 
  • 300 DPI high-quality JPG and PNG formats
  • Vector/Source File in Ai, EPS, SVG, PDF and PSD
  • High-resolution JPG and PNG transparent formats
  • FULLY editable files where colors and text can be updated



Note:

  • I will use stock images upon customer request
  • I do not design mascots, cartoon characters, or 3D logos




Order now for your Professional Logo!



Thank you!

bilalhaider23



Business Logo Design | Professional Logo Design | Modern Logo | Unique | creative | signature | custom logo



Reviews


Seller's Response:

No issues, timely delivery, and a quality product. I will be working with bilalhaider23 again in the near future. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Thanks and it was my pleasure to work for you

Seller's Response:

Very communicative, wonderful initial designs with perfect and prompt revisions as needed. Extremely professional at all times as well. I will definitely be using the services of bilalhaider23 going forward!

Seller's Response:

Thanks and it was my pleasure to work for you

Seller's Response:

Excellent job! I was concerned with the price at first, but boy did he deliver a great job! Well worth it thanks again




No comments:

Post a Comment