Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Design Simple And Memorable App Logo With Icon











About:

Simple and Memorable Logo. Every company needs it. It represents your company, makes a strong first impression, the foundation of your brand identity, and many more uses. So, let me help you create your logo! All my work is original and never use a “stock art” or “template”. That means, I will create an original logo that will meet your satisfaction.



While other sellers may use “stock art” for their designs, I offer you an original, simple and memorable logo for my basic $10 Starter Package. I will provide JPG, PNG, and Transparent all in High-Quality images suitable for your website. Also, you will get the app icon for button and the mockup too!



Why choose me?

  • Original and Custom Concept. (NEVER use stock art or template)
  • Clean and Professional Design.
  • Fast Turnaround. Quick Delivery.
  • App Icon/Button included.
  • Fully editable source files. (.ai, .eps, .svg, .pdf)


Please note that I can't provide a PSD file.


Want to get started? Feel free to place an order now.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Exactly what I asked for, couldn't be happier with the final product! Great communication, very easy to work with, very fast delivery (well before due date) & overall great designer! 10/10 Would recommend to anyone!

Seller's Response:

This review really made my day! Thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

Bima was very understanding and very proactive. He went the extra mile to provide us a good service. Were very happy with the outcome and would definitely recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the great review!

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasant experience working with bima. He delivered the requested work quickly, was polite and even delivered before the deadline. We will come back to him in the future for additional work.




No comments:

Post a Comment