Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Ill Make You Custom Logo Banners And Thumbnails











About:

I will make you custom made items for your Youtube/Twitch or any other social  media platforms. I will try my best to fit your standards, if they don't fit your standards the first time I will try 3 more times for it to go correct for you. Please describe everything you would like, if its for a logo please list what you would want, maybe a character and the name and colours you'd want for the banner please list your socials the colours you want and a background image you'd like me to use, for the thumbnail please list everything in detail fro example the game the colours the title you want if you want me to use a picture of you if its like a vlog or for a facecam then you can contact me through discord if you send me a message on here.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment