Saturday, December 5, 2020

Design Awesome Professional Initial Letters, Monogram Logo











About:

Welcome to my initial letter monogram and text logo Gig



Are you looking for CLEVER monogram logo design for your start-up ? Then you are in right place.

"The most important job of a logo is to help customers and customer prospects identify your company. That’s why the best logos are simple and memorable."



Why Trust Me & Benefits You Get?



  • Unique logo concepts
  • High resolution jpg and png 
  • Vector/source files available
  • Free 3d Mockup.
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Fantastic Customer Support
  • 24/7/360 Service
  • 100% include source file


If you need anymore information about this Gig don't hesitate to contact me Thank you :)



[note: please contact me first before place order]

Reviews


:

Had to ask for second source file. The second one he made looks just like the first one only wider. Kind of disappointed.

:

Tanvirmonowar was able to take what I was envisioning and bring it to life! I love the logo! I feel like there was a slight language barrier. Although, it could be my communication skills, too. Either way, Tanvirmonowar always responded quickly and kindly to my messages. He is very patient and will continue his work until you are satisfied!

:

Second time hiring this seller, and I’m just as pleased as the first time. Great communication, fast response, fast return and absolutely terrific results. 10/10. tanvirmonowar is my go-to FIVERR seller — give them a try!

:

Seller was very easy to work with and listened closely to what I had to say! Would definitely recommend and will work with them again in the future!

:

Wow! Over the top service, speed and quality of project. I couldn't possibly be more impressed with this FIVERR seller, or happier with my final graphic. 10/10. I highly recommend tanvirmonowar's work.




No comments:

Post a Comment