Monday, December 28, 2020

Draw A Metal Band Logo











About:

Professional black and white(or simple colors), metal logos usually delivered within 24h-48h - starting at 15$ per custom design. Communication is key to a great design which is why I tend to reply in real-time while working. The exported images support transparency and they are great for merch. Illustrations are not included in the price and must be added as separate order, contact me first.





What I Deliver:



  • A vector file and full commercial freedom is included in the Premium Package
  • 300ppi PNG or JPG accompanies your delivery, perfect for printing
  • Revision in real-time, meaning we can work together to deliver exactly what you want
  • For an additional fee I can add small illustrations with your logo or include some basic colors




The Styles of Logos Include:



  • symphonic metal
  • death metal
  • black metal
  • slam


Please read the descriptions for each tier (5/10/15$) and make sure you pick the right package you need.


Reviews


:

Absolutely fantastic service and extremely talented artist! I am so happy with my new logo, and from my simple idea to finished product it was super fast! This artist captured perfectly what I was looking for, with great and friendly communication along the way. I look forward to working with you again. Highly recommended!

:

Artist was extremely easy to work with. I felt included in the design process the whole time. Would highly recommend Neon_Cacti to other users :)

:

Excellent Communication. Super talented Artists. Listens to ideas and changes and wow can this artist deliver. First hand drawn in minutes to final product. Talented. Huge thanks. Will be sticking with this artists/designer period.

:

Absolutely amazing art work! Very fast aswell! He took my vision of my logo and made it 1000x better! If you are looking for someone to do your logo DEFINITELY go for this guy!

:

This is exactly what i wanted! Fast response, Amazing guy & Friendly guy Would recommend and will deal again in the future




No comments:

Post a Comment