Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Design Signature Style Logo











About:

Welcome to my signature gig

Hi,

I am irruum, I am a Freelancer and Graphic designer.



DESIGNING IS THE ONLY THING I WANT TO DO



1.design a modern signature logo for your business, emails etc.

2.digitize your original logo.

3.design custom fonts.



DIFFERENT VERSIONS

===================



I will give you 5 version of your logo to choose the best one,

with unlimited revisions.

Once you approve the design you will be given all relevant files, .



QUICK RESPONSE

================



If you have any query inbox me,

you will receive a reply within 10 minutes





DIFFERENT PACKAGES

====================



Offer different packages to get more 



On time delivery and money back guarantee.

Thanks!

Reviews


:

I have worked with this creative once and I plan to continue to maintain this relationship because the work is always on point and on time. thank you again!

:

As always, Irruum is excellent! This is the third time working with this seller and I have been impressed with delivery time and the work that gets done!

:

Good work!

:

Excellent work!!

:

Great job as always!!




No comments:

Post a Comment