Saturday, December 26, 2020

Design Minimalist Hand Drawn Initials Monogram Logo











About:

Are you looking for the perfect minimalist monogram logo that will make you stand out? you have come to the right place!



My name is Albano, and I will use what many have called my “Big Talent” to bring your project to the next level. With over 8 years of experience as a graphic designer working with large businesses, you can expect a minimalist logo that will capture your brand in a unique and professional way.



What you can expect with this gig:



   •   A unique and real hand-drawn monogram logo produced by me. I offer three different packages that range in the number of initial concepts, delivered formats, and other extras. Please see the “Compare Packages” section for details

   •   Stationary extra includes double-sided business cards, letterhead, folder, envelope, and CD designs with your logo

   •   Social media kit extra includes profile and cover pictures with your chosen logo for most social media platforms



check my Portfolio for examples of the high-quality logos I have delivered:



http://albanokofsha.tumblr.com/tagged/initials



I look forward to working with you!

-Albano

Reviews


:

I enjoyed working with Albano very much! He is super responsive, quick in delivering work, and immediately understood the concept I was going for without any issues. Communication was excellent as well as the final result. Very very happy with my logo design, I would very much recommend him for any logo design, and I will definitely use him again in the future if needed.

:

Did an outstanding job! I was very satisfied with what I was given, will definitely buy from this seller again! I would highly recommend anyone who is need of a signature logo, this is the place to go to!

:

The logos were delivered after one day and they are perfect. Definetely would recommend to anyone looking for that kind of gig.

:

Albano delivered exactly what I asked for and then some. He was very prompt and professional and I am beyond pleased with this experience!

:

Nailed it! Albanokofsha included 4 iterations instead of 3 and the last one was perfect....no revisions necessary. Would definitely recommend this artist to anyone wanting a unique monogram logo for their brand.




No comments:

Post a Comment