Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Design Luxury Heraldic, Coat Of Arms Logo











About:

-Welcome to my Gig. 

Do you need a Royal, Luxury, Heraldic LOGO, suitable for any kind of Business or Personal Identity which requires a Noble and Classy Impression?

-You are in the right place.



 When you order you will receive the following from me:

 • High-quality JPEG.

 • 372dpi high-resolution CMYK and RGB

 • Ai, PNG, JPEG, PDF, EPS high-quality formats in gigs extra.

 • 100% ORIGINAL WORK.

 • Fast response and friendly customer service.



If you have any questions just inbox me.

Thank You

Reviews


:

I had ordered a logo design from the seller. I gave him a detailed description. The commitment was of 2 days but after two days the seller had sent me a blank file to make it appear as if he has sent something. Basically to game and fool the Fiverr system. He then didn't respond for a couple of days, even after repeated follow up. I raised an official concern. After which suddenly a day later he sent a file as revision (It was not a revision, that was the first time he sent an actual logo), and the same file again marked as revision #2 within the same minute and made the order completed. Seems as if he is an expert at gaming the system. The logo wasn't as per the detailed specification.

:

Erik was extremely quick producing a high quality finished product. He understood the concept I was seeking i a finished product and delivered it. I am very pleased with his services, and the turnaround time to deliver it. It was extremely easy communicating my needs despite the time difference between our locations.

:

Just one word perfect in two days he was able to capture my mind and represent exactly what I want it

:

Great work! Very happy and it's a pleasure to deal with an experienced person. I need more work from Erik so onto the next one straight away. Thank you mate!

:

I am pleased with the outcome of this project and my ability to review and suggest changes I wanted made!! Thank you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment