Friday, December 4, 2020

Make Marvelous Logo Design











About:

I'm a professional graphic designer with more than 3 years of experience and an expert in PHOTOSHOP  Illustrator editing.
i have done this before and this work.I only offer high-quality work and I put a lot of effort into my projects. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.




My services 



1.Unlimited Revisions 
2.5 logos with different concept
3.HIGH Resolutions 300 Dpi (HD  file)
4.Transparent File High Quality
5.Unlimited Revisions (Changes only- no redesigning)
6.Customized concepts to meet the client's expectation.
7.Dedicated relationship manager and VIP support are part of the package.


PREMIUM:
1.34 Unique Logos
2.Editable Source Files
3.PG + PNG File Formats
4.Vector Files
5.Free Transparent File
6.Unlimited Revisions


Feel Free to Inbox me for any Queries before placing your order.


Modern | Professional | Business | Corporate | Minimalist | Badge | Unique | Logo






Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment