Saturday, December 19, 2020

Create A Stunning Kids Logo











About:

welcome ! :)



Thanks for checking out my gig.



I can Firmly ensure you that i can design beautiful kids logo. 

If need Just contact me first before placing an order to avoid confusion.



In This Gig You will Get A Kids Shop, Children or Baby Logo or kids youtube logo, For Your Store/Company. I Can Design Anything you would like. Just share your Idea or Example with me!



You get : 



  1. Professional services
  2. Fast and accurate Work
  3. Friendly communication
  4. Full money back guaranteed If you not 100 percent satisfied.
  5. Unlimited revision ( because i always try to maintain customer satisfaction )
  6. 100% Unique









InBox Me; If You Have Any Question.

Reviews


:

Very patient. She gave me the best concepts. She gave a lot of different ideas. I had options to chose from. She didn't rush me to close or approve the delivery. I highly recommend her. Even after delivering the order she still kept note that I can contact her for future help. I highly recommend her

:

Satisfied with the work and time in which the work was done. I would use her again in the future. Have no problem recommending her.

:

I am very happy with how my logo came back. I was extremely particular about the logo and certain parts of the logo and Saliha was very patient. She did a great job and I am very happy with how the logo turned out!

:

Very happy with the provided logo, will use Smcreationz again.

:

Doing a great job and helping with ideas. My second order from her. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment