Saturday, December 26, 2020

Design You A Hand Drawn Logo For Your Blog Or Business











About:

Looking for an illustrated logo that stands out from the crowd?



A fun and unique, hand-drawn logo will set your business apart and engage your target market!



Just tell me your ideas, and I'll get drawing!



Included in each package is:

-High-resolution files at 300dpi

-JPG images with a solid background

-PNG images with a transparent background

-AI vector source files



The difference between the 3 packages is the number of 'concepts' -this refers to the number of initial designs I create for you to choose from:

Basic package = 1 design to choose from

Standard package = 2 designs to choose from + submark (circular logo)

Premium package = 3 designs to choose from + submark (circular logo)



Need more than just a logo? Also looking for colours, fonts & social media kits? Check out my other branding design gig!



PS. Don't forget to view the logo design guide!



I look forward to working together :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

In the end I feel like I kind of created my own logo by telling her exactly what I wanted, BUT, I am very hands on and visual. She was great to work with, quick to respond, and did every little change I asked of her!

Seller's Response:

I absolute love this design and I can’t wait to start using it! Very easy to make small changes before the final version was approved! Definitely recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

She did an amazing job, and created a perfect logo. She payed attention to detail and adapted the logo to any requests I had.

:

Thank you :D




No comments:

Post a Comment