Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Design Modern Community And Non Profit Logo











About:

Welcome to Community, non profit and charity logo design gig.

Here in this gig I will exclusively provide creative and professional services for non profit logo designing. I have 5 years industrial experience in this field.



Your logo will be designed as per your brand requirements so that it may get the maximum attention of the audience.   

Unique features of this gig.

1. Unlimited revisions until you say we love our design.

2. Modern fonts and ideas  according to requirements of your brand.

3. Cordial communication during whole design process so that we get your desired results.

4. Fast turnaround time to meet the deadlines and express delivery.

5. Logo pack of all file formats for the final logo and life time support guarantee.

6. Refund if you are not happy.



Note :

I don’t design character or mascot logos.



If you have any question contact me and never hesitate to ask.



I can design professional logo for each and every industry.



Order my gig and get started.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very professional, kind, and he's a talented designer. He went above and beyond for our non-profit. Don't hesitate to hire this guy at all. Place your order and you won't be disappointed.

:

This Guy surprised me, couldn't even imagine that he would accomplish work that was in my head.. And bring it back to life.. Am not exaggerating but i couldn't stop looking at the logo all day long.. It's that GOOD! and he is that GREAT!.. Am already placing my second order.. Thank you 👍😊👏

:

The delivery was quick and the product received was beautiful and neat. I really appreciated the additional idea concepts - might end up using them later! Looking forward to working with you again!

:

Raheelk01 did an awesome job. I was amazed with the speed of delivery. Shortly after I placed the order, my job was ready. There was no back and forth about the revisions. What ever I asked was completed and done in an amazingly short time frame. Excellent customer service. I would recommend his services to anyone.

:

Raheelk01 is simply extraordinary! He listens to our needs, understands us, works quickly and is very creative. This is the second time that I have worked with him, I will contact him again if I have other needs. I recommend this graphic designer 100%.




No comments:

Post a Comment