Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Design Arabic Logo And Arabic Calligraphy











About:

Professional Calligraphy Logo Designing in Arabic and Urdu.

Kindly Read these Details about Package before Placing the Order. 

---------------------------------------------------

(1) Basic (Silver Package)

  • 1 word Calligraphy 50$.
---------------------------------------------------

(2) Standard (Golden Package)

  • 1 word Calligraphy (2 Concept) in 80$.
OR

  • 2 words Calligraphy (1 Concept)  in 80$.
---------------------------------------------------

(3) Premium (Diamond )

  • 1 word Calligraphy (3 Concept) in 100$.
OR

  • 2 words Calligraphy (2 Concept) in 100$.




Reviews


:

The job he did for me was more then what I imagined. His work is amazing I recommended my friend to him. I will definitely will be working with him again soon.

:

Fantastic work! Very talented at calligraphy, and is able to take feedback and adjust accordingly with very high quality and quick turnaround. I'm 100% happy with the quality, and strongly recommend this gig for Arabic logo design.

:

Seller was great. Very creative, very prompt, very responsive, and very patient. I will definitely be using him again on other projects. A+++++

:

Amazing like always

:

Amazing work




No comments:

Post a Comment