Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Premade Design Logo Will Be Designed For You In 48 Hours











About:

Hi there !

Welcome and thank you for your interest in my logo design and branding service!

I can create modern minimalist pre-made design logo(as the listing pictures show) for you in 48 hours.

I am a self-taught mom working at home with my 2 years old daughter.

Also running an etsy shop with over 1000+ orders and almost 200 five stars rate.

I am more than happy to work with you.



★ Why me? ★

  • Designer with love
  • Unique and Creative/JPG format (All packages)

  • High Quality work
  • Transparent PNG ( All packages)
    300 dpi (All Packages)
  • Very friendly customer service

  • 100% money back policy if not satisfied




★ WHAT DO YOU GET? ★

One pre-made design logo with your name and tagline ( Basic Packages )

Two pre-made design with your name and tagline ( Standard Packages )
Three pre-made design with your name and tagline ( Premium Package )




PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHICH LOGO YOU PREFER WHEN YOU CHECKING OUT.



If you have any question, 

Feel free to contact me!



I'll be happy to help !



Let's get started!-Your Logo Designer

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment