Sunday, October 4, 2020

Design Abstract Gaming, Sport, Esports, Youtube, Twitch Logo











About:



                   PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE BUY!!

               "LET'S DISCUSSION BEFORE BUYING"



Hay Everyone..

Welcome To My E-sports Gig

Every team needs an E-sports logo, a logo that will bring your team to many people. Here I will create a cool e-Sport logo and be different from the others for you!

 

What do you get if you ordering?

• Custom Logo Design Concepts

• Abstract, Elegant, Baddass, Esports Style Logo , Initial/Letter

• Unlimited Revisions

• Get Free Vector & Source Files! (EPS, PDF, CDR, AI, SVG)

• Free Youtube or Social Media Gaming Banner!!

• Free Wallpaper from Your Logo

• Express Delivery

• Commercial Use

• Ultra HD Image +4000 px (Custom)

 



Reviews


:

Seller was very fast to deliver, and made a great product. Would absolutely work with them again! Cant wait to show off the new channel art!

:

He absolutely knocked it outta the park with my vision. Would buy again and def recommend to anyone looking for a logo. great response time & service was excellent

:

Very efficient, fast to respond, very patient with me also. very impressed with the work, gave me exactly what i asked for!

:

If you're wanting someone who truly cares in making sure your logo is the way you want it, look no further. I am very pleased with the overall design/look of my logo but also the service that came with it. Thanks again very much!

:

Phenomenal work! Definitely nailed what I was looking for! Although I was a pain in the butt, he managed the whole situation very well and got me exactly what I desired!




No comments:

Post a Comment