Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Design Your Minimalist Logo











About:

My name is Sarah, a professional graphic designer. Welcome to my MINIMALIST logo GIG, only on Fiverr!

I guarantee friendly treatment, creativity, and efficiency to take your business to the next level!



Selected works (Standard/Premium designs): hellosarahgraphics.tumblr.com



-----

In the Basic Pack you will get:



- A very basic design (stars, circle, lines, text and some abstract forms)

- Simple logo with no customization

- 1500x1000px JPG and PNG file (transparent BG)

- Up to 3 modifications



-----

Why should you choose the standard or premium packs?



- Custom shapes

- Best quality and details

- Source files

- Unlimited revisions



-----

Why choose Me?



- Professional graphic designer with over 5+ years as a seller only on Fiverr

- I've worked with over 6K Fiverr customers

- Creative, original and efficient



-----

IMPORTANT:



- Custom Drawings/Complex Logo Designs require the Premium Pack or a custom quote (by Fiverr private message). If you are in doubt please contact me



- The order will be automatically marked as complete if not request for modification was submitted within 3 days after the order (or revision) was delivered. If that happens please send me a Fiverr message

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sarah was fantastic to work with. I had no idea what I was looking for in my logo when I first started but she had the ability to create something out of nothing! With each revision, Sarah did exactly what I asked and she was always so quick to get back to me. I would highly recommend working with Sarah and will definitely be back to work with her on other projects!

Seller's Response:

You are a very kind and friendly client. I really enjoyed working with you on this Premium project. Thank you so much! Sarah.

Seller's Response:

Professionalism, good customer service and very creative are just some of the attributes that describe this artist. 100% recommended. I will continue to count on your services in the future. Thanks Sarah.

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure working with you on this logo. Thank you so much! Sarah.

Seller's Response:

Sarah was amazing, timely, conscientious and most of all, a creative talent. Really happy with the result of the project and the experience with Sarah. Highly recommended and we will be working together again.




No comments:

Post a Comment