Thursday, October 15, 2020

Make Mind Blowing Logo











About:

Hi There,

Why Business Success Depend On logo?

A logo can be described as the face of a company.  Quite often, it’s the first thing that a potential customer will notice about your business. It's much more than just an image; it is a point of recognition for clients and an important foundation for the branding of your company. It is often said that customers form an opinion about a company within seconds. A well-designed logo is an easy way to convey to potential customers that your business is professional, trust worthy, and provides quality goods or services.





I promised I will Give Business Success Logo And Support Until You Not 100% Happy.



***My Nice Offer And Services***





Basic 20$ Pack



1. 2 Business Logo Concept
2. High-Resolution Design
3. Transparent Background

4. 3D mockup.





Standard 60$ (Recommended Pack)


1. 3 Business logos Concept
2. High-Resolution Design
3. Transparent Background

4. 3D mockup

5. Vector file+PSD+PDF +EPS+ Ai file



Premium 120$  (Recommended Pack)


1. 5 Business logos Concept
2. High-Resolution Design
3. Transparent Background

4. JPG+PNG+Vector file+PSD+PDF +EPS+ Ai file

5. 3D mockup

6. 
Stationery Designs

7. 
Social Media Kit.



Warm Regards.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He had patience. But he made and idea come to life. Overall great person to work with. I was more so on the undeceive side and he still kept it professional with me & gave me what I wanted.

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

You did it. Thank you for the final creation N3. It captures the essence and expression of our brand and the desired outcome greater than I imagined. Well done.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

It has been a absolute pleasure working with tm_akram. They are a truly professional organization that believes in top notch customer service. The logo they designed for my company is outstanding. I recommend them HIGHLY! Many thanks for all your work and patience with me.




No comments:

Post a Comment