Sunday, October 11, 2020

Design Modern Shopify Store Logo Or Website











About:

Hi there, welcome & thanks for visiting my  modern shopify store logo or website logo GIG 

if you are looking for modern shopify logo, shopify store logo, shopify website logo or design then you are at the right place.

I am not like the others designers on fiverr. I am professional, experienced and creative graphic designer And Shopify store developer so i know how the store logo should be so It's very easy for me to achieve exactly what you need for your store.

Link To My Portfolio : www.coroflot.com/iamfrk7/Logo-Design 

What you'll get

BASIC

  • 1 HQ Concept design
  • high Resolution JPG and PNG

STANDARD

  • 2 HQ Concept designs
  • high Resolution JPG and PNG (Transparent background)
  • Print and Web format (CMYK & RGB).
  • Source/vector(Ai) files

PREMIUM

  • 3 HQ Concept designs
  • high Resolution JPG and PNG (Transparent background)
  • Print and Web versions (CMYK & RGB).
  • Source/vector(Ai) files
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee.
  • Personal and Commercial use.
  • Great Communication.
  • 100% money-back guarantee!



If you have questions ,contact me anytime :)



So, ORDER NOW

Thank You 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

this is the first time im using this web site and m really pleased with the design.. thankyou so much

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. Shopify store logo | Shopify website logo | Amazon logo | Amazon store logo | website logo

Seller's Response:

This seller was very quick to respond to my order. After our initial communications, I asked for multiple revisions and he quickly created them and responded to me. All in all, working with this seller to get the logo I wanted only took a few hours. I would recommend him to anyone!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. Shopify store logo | Shopify website logo | Amazon logo | Amazon store logo | website logo

Seller's Response:

I’m picky and asked for multiple revisions. Done with professionalism, speed, and quality. Can’t wait to hire for other projects




No comments:

Post a Comment