Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Design Adorable Kids Baby Logo, Baby Products Design











About:

welcome ! :)


Thanks for checking out my gig.

If you are looking for a Adorable  baby logo and kids logo then this is the place to be.



I can Firmly ensure you that i can design Baby and Kids logo


If need Just contact me first before placing an order to avoid confusion.



In This Gig You will Get A Kids Shop, Children or Baby Logo For Your Store/Company. I Can Design Anything you would like. Just share your Idea or Example with me!



You get : 



  1. Professional services
  2. Fast and accurate Work
  3. Friendly communication
  4. Full money back guaranteed If you not 100 percent satisfied.
  5. Unlimited revision ( because i always try to maintain customer satisfaction )
  6. 100% Unique


Inbox Me; If You Have Any Question. Thank You!

Best Regards!

Iqra_111



Reviews


:

Exactly what I wanted. Had one simple modification and Iqra did so with no problem. Overall pleased with that outcome and customer service. Will definitely be doing business with her again in the future. Thank you!

:

Hands down to Iqra. She goes above and beyond! I contacted several designers and the first question most of them asked was: "How much is your budget?". However; Iqra asked me right away about my logo concept, my theme, type of business, etc. Just like a pro! Iqra over delivers, I was expecting my delivery in 3 days and she had it ready in less than 2 days. Also, I was expecting 2 concepts, as we agreed, and she delivered 3 concepts. All concepts were amazing. As for revisions, she is fast and she "listens" to what you are asking her to do. I would definitely contact her again for the future!

:

It’s been a pleasure working with iqra_111. She is very good at what she does. Will definitely order from her again.

:

The seller was amazing. Fast delivery, listened to wants and needs and incorporated these into my personalised design. Very very happy indeed.

:

Great service with seller and logo is amazing




No comments:

Post a Comment