Sunday, May 24, 2020

Create Your Comic Book Logo











About:

I'm Kal Mebane, an award winning illustrator with both graphic design and comic book industry experience. Let me help your comic book dreams come true by designing (or accepting submitted concept art) and creating your comic book title logos to the specifications you would like. I offer basic concept sketches, as well as final black-and-white and color versions of the logo. For an additional fee, I will modify the logo into transparent (PNG) formatting or release the source (PSD) file, if you wish. 



If there are any questions, feel free to contact me directly. I'm looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

Artist gave me a great verson of my logo. Pleasure to work with.

:

great guy and does awesome creative work.I challenged him and he delivered ten folds

:

I have to agree with you 1000%. Bold, big, upward. I can’t wait to see this in color. I will check in with you shortly. I LOVE IT! THIS IS THE LOGO MAKER YOU NEED FOR YOUR PROJECT

:

Very cool, i literally asked for something, sent a picture as a reference and explained how I needed the look to be, this vendor understands exactly what your concept needs to look how u want it to. Very cool vendor, great work. My ja k you very much. I really like it .

:

Thank you, I have purchased several jobs from this vendor, all of them have been delivered quick and NO REVISIONS NEEDED, the look of the designs have all been more that great. The price is more than reasonable, and I can’t wait to place the next order in. Very cool vendor. DONT THINK ABOUT IT, give it a try. the designs are top quality !




No comments:

Post a Comment