Saturday, May 9, 2020

Create Stunning And Awesome Mascot Design











About:

• READ THE DESCRIPTION AND FAQs BEFORE ORDERING 

• UPDATED: 03-06-2020 
• 



PRICE CHANGES TO PREVENT MISTAKE ORDERS.



** NOTE **

- Existing orders are not affected by new Price Changes.

- NOW WITH LESSER PREMIUM PRICE!!




WARNING: TIME IS MY GREATEST ENEMY, WHY? Read Below



- Most of my negative reviews are because of Time Constraints. I always prefer quality over time, and sometimes I go past the deadline, please be patient with me when hard time comes :)



Now that you've seen my warning, here's some info that might help you before ordering.



• There will be NO Delivery on Weekends - Family Day, but I can reply to your messages and send you offers.

• Please read the FAQs and contact me before ordering so I can guide you or help you through ordering

• I have the right to MODIFY Orders which are not properly ordered. Otherwise, it will be canceled.



Reasons to Order :

• Over 1000+ Orders made

• Over 1000+ Good Reviews

Fresh Unique Ideas

• Stunning Creativity

• Guaranteed PURE ORIGINAL FROM SCRATCH

Fun and Friendly to work with 



Thank you so much!

Reviews


:

The Logo Miko made for me is beyond perfect. I always get my logos done by this pro. Highly recommend Miko!

:

What was it like? It was AWESOME! Miko works hard and he works non stop. Communication was smooth and consistent. Thanks a ton, Miko!!

:

Like he says on the bottom it might take a little longer because he doesn't work on the weekend but he does an awesome job. Thank you so much!! I will some with you again soon.

:

You can't go wrong with Miko! After reading his other reviews, is there much else you can say? The value of his creativity and how it adds substance to your idea that you haven't even thought of makes the outcome far superior. He's willing to work with you and his great communication ensures the whole process is 5 star! I would definitely use his services again. Thanks Miko.

:

This was one of the best experiences we have had with a designer. Initial concepts were almost exactly what we were looking for. The entire design process was easy and stress-free as the designer made every edit we requested and even provided additional recommendations. Communication was always professional and timely. We could not have asked for a better experience. Very glad we chose this designer and will definitely work with them again.




No comments:

Post a Comment