Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Design Real Estate, Fitness,Tech,Fashion Other Logo











About:

 

                                        WELL-COME  

Are you looking High quality logo for your brand ? you are in a right place , I'm  Logo designer with 6+ years of experience in industry. .I have been working with 4 different companies as a graphics designer . Now exclusively on Fiverr!    

I have good sense and experience of 3D  Fitness , real estate , tech , fashion and other flat , minimal , luxury , modern , unique , text  logos 

NOTE :  I,ll design creative and professional logo like shown on my gig .I can design Mascot and complex designs but package ,ll be different ! .

WHY ME :

  • .More than 2k happy clients all around the globe !
  • Professional team of designers in our company !
  • Original design with source files AI , EPS , SVG , PSD , PDF  , PNG .
  • Professional and fast  customer services and communication !
  • Full logo document bundle for any print and web need !
  • full copyrights for the logo on last outline !

Business cards , flyers , brouchers , websites , booklets , Logo animation ,ll also available .

Text me

or just place order and see your work   !

Thanks!

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was my first time using Fiverr. I am very happy with the end product. Anna promptly initiated the request and completed the job to my specifications. I am so glad that one of her past clients referred her to me. I will definitely use her again. Great job Anna!!

:

Services have been awesome! Everything came out even better than I expected. Worked with me until I was happy with my order and never complained. Excellent service I will definitely go through them again.

:

The seller was very prompt in getting back with me. I had provided a sample logo style but the seller had a different design in mind that I ended up choosing instead. The seller was easy to work with.

:

Communication was outstanding, no problem whatsoever. Overall, the quality of the design, I would say, ended up being 4/5. Not completely outstanding, and not terrible... somewhere in the middle. I could take the hit for some of this since perhaps my description of what I was looking for wasn't exactly crystal clear. Would recommend if you're looking for something quick, cheap, and easy-- but if you're concerned about professionalism and quality, I would recommend investing a bit more. As the saying goes, "you get what you pay for."

:

I didn’t like my design I went ahead and approved it because we went back an forth for almost a month straight. I don’t think the seller understood my requirements and I felt I was over charged for something I didn’t like.




No comments:

Post a Comment