Monday, May 25, 2020

Minimalist Business Logo Design











About:

Dear Sir / Ma'am ,



Do you need a Minimalist Business Logo for your business? If its is,Yes, you are in right place now. I'm here to design an innovative and unique logo for your company/business, I'm not a traditional designer. I have over 5 years of experience in graphics designing industry and i'm specialized for creative and professional logos.



Why you should Choose Me ?



  • Expert designer with over 5 years of experience
  • Fluent English speaker
  • 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • 100% Money back guarantee
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Always available for logo consultation
  • Affordable prices

Join with me to capture unique , clear and creative minimal designs with deep embedded sense & creativity. if you have any problem please message me before ordering.



Thank you for your time and looking forward to working with you.



Sincerely,

Kavi.



Reviews


:

If you're looking for a minimalist logo at a steal of a price, you've come to the right place. Kavi was very timely ,professional, and made the process smooth and pain free. Overall I was very pleased with the experience and how my logo turned out. He may not have quite as many reviews as some of the other designers but he is definitely worth a try!

:

The seller need to read very carefully to the description from the buyer because I remember I said I would of liked the K & Q to be a gold colour and I also said I would of liked the crown also the tiara to be on top of the K & Q but it's alright I guess , I don't really have 2 to 3 days to wait anymore so yeah . The seller was very polite with the me so that's a good bonus .

:

Delivered a great logo and was very professional. I would definitely recommend this designer. Thanks for your time and work.

:

Thank you, you executed my vision to creating a logo for my social media page. I appreciate your time and work

:

Good delivery and understanding to the requirements, but responses and revisions can be acted upon more quickly especially when I asked for express service.




No comments:

Post a Comment