Friday, May 29, 2020

Design Esports Logo For Your Team Game, Twitch, Or Youtube











About:

Welcome To My E-Sports Logo Gig!



From rec league to semi-pro, every team needs a E-sports logo. E-sports team logos are emblems better for displaying on jerseys, hats and such. Bold colors and active poses make your mascot appear tough and intimidating, in here I'll make a Baddass e-Sport logo for you!


If you have any quire regarding my service and design please contact me.



What we are offering in our E-sports gig?

* Custom logo design concepts

* Unlimited revisions until you get satisfied

* Fast turnaround time

* Jpeg, Png and other file formats

* Ai, Eps file formats

* Quality customer support

*NB : THIS GIG ISN'T INCLUDING THE ANIMATION INTRO

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I don’t know how to describe the logo other than EPIC AND AWESOME nunaroni did a great job and was done a whole day in advance!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much 😄

Seller's Response:

All I can say is amazing. This is so good and for the value it makes it even better. <3

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much 😄

Seller's Response:

Literally the best - you want a professional amazing logo for your stream? you get it here and the price is really acceptable I'd say they're the best logo creators on Fiverr!




No comments:

Post a Comment