Saturday, May 30, 2020

Design Complete Signature Kit For You











About:

I will design a complete signature kit including a main logo, one alternative logo and a sub mark logo for you. I will give you different designs to choose from them for your ease.


What you will get from me:


Unique and Creative design JPG
Transparent PNG
300 dpi
One main logo
one alternative logo 
one sub mark logo
Unlimited revision's
Very friendly customer service

24hr fastest delivery(for custom order)
100% ORIGINAL, CUSTOM, NO COPYING, NO TEMPLATES!



*Social media kit means your logo in exact dimensions of your social media accounts, cover and profile images, that means you do not need to worry if FB crops the image or instagram gave a circular pattern for the profile image. :)

* social media kit is included in the premium package only and it will be provided only after the order is completed and if buyer asks for it (providing social media kit is not mandatory)



IMPORTANT NOTES!!!!



: IF THE ORDER IS MARKED AUTOMATICALLY BE COMPLETED BY THE WEBSITE NO REVISIONS WILL BE PROVIDED AFTERWARDS

: STATIONARY DESIGNS ADD ON INCLUDES BUSINESS CARD AND LETTER HEAD

: I DO NOT HAND DRAW

: ICONS LIKE A FACE OR FLOWER OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT ARE NOT INCLUDED UNLESS YOU SPEND EXTRA ON THAT 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I did not have a vision, and she gave it life. I can admit I was nervous I would say it was how I was communicating, but she came through and I am pleased!

Seller's Response:

thank you !

Seller's Response:

I absolutely LOVE my logo. I started a lash line and she was very creative and delivered my vision. I will use this seller again !

Seller's Response:

thank you !

Seller's Response:

Very good work. I am satisfy with the results. The seller just have to improve the delivery time. thank you very much




No comments:

Post a Comment