Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Make You A Watercolor Logo











About:

Hi, in this gig I can offer you a hand painted logo design in my style.



For $20 I offer you:

High quality logo

Transparent background



Take a look at my samples and if you think it fits your business I will gladly design a unique logo for you.



If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviews


:

Stevan did a great job designing my logo. I hired him without having a clear vision of what I wanted. He was very patient with me in designing something for all my different visions, and then modifying each one when I asked him to. Ultimately we landed on one that I loved! It beautifully represents my business! I highly recommend him.

:

I emailed multiple times but he never responded. I asked for the business card package and the business card looks like something from the 80s...I could have done that myself. The design he did a great job and always did revisions to my request.

:

Started off with just an idea. He very diligently worked my revisions to perfection! I am extremely happy with the product!

:

Very responsive. But the PNG logo never did turn out properly...

:

Always great




No comments:

Post a Comment