Monday, May 18, 2020

Creative Logo For Personal Branding











About:

If you are an artist, writer, speaker, life coach, real estate agent or belongs to any other profession and need a logo for personal branding. I can design it using your initials in a creative and beautiful way. Please see portfolio section for examples. Revisions will be unlimited with money back guaranteed in case of dissatisfaction from end results. 



for other graphics design services please visit my fiverr page.



www.fiverr.com/dreamgdesigner 

Reviews


:

Worked with us too design a logo we thought was perfect for us, and integrated it into a business card, social media banners, and letterhead wonderfully! Definitely recommend :)

:

This is the 2nd time I've worked with this seller, and if I have any other logo needs, I will definitely use again! Fast, great communication, and just seems to "get" what look I'm going for. Definite 5 stars!

:

I have been returning to dreamgdesigner for various jobs over the past 5 years- the work is always exactly as envisioned and communication 10/10

:

Fantastic designer, got to exactly what I wanted. Very happy with service and definetly will be back with any further logos. Highly recommend dreamgdesigner to anyone!

:

incredible experience, he did a great job and worked speedily. will work with this seller again!!




No comments:

Post a Comment