Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Make A Sketch With Creative Hand Drawn Logo In Few Hours











About:

Hello,

Are you looking for creative Hand Drawn Logo Design ? Then welcome you have just found the right gig for hand drawn logo designs.



Why Choose Me ?



- 100% Original Designs.

-  I believe in complete customer satisfaction.

- 24/7 Available for quick and positive responses



What we include :



1- Unlimited revisions 
2- High quality work 
3- Money Back Guarantee (if i fail to satisfy you)



About Packages:



BASIC PKG : I will provide 2 high quality hand drawn logo designs along with unlimited revisions and logo transparency with JPEG, PNG file



STANDARD PKG: I will provide 3 high quality hand drawn logo designs along with unlimited revisions and all the use able files (Much Better Than Basic Package)



PLATINUM PKG: In this Package i will provide 4 Custom Hand Drawn logo designs according to your brief along with unlimited revisions ,source files and social media kit (Much Better then Basic and Standard Package)



Note: If you want to discuss anything about the project then you can message me anytime and i will respond very quickly and positively.



Kindly place an order and allow me to show you my Magic.



Thank you :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Shehzeen was super quick to respond to my requests as well as a couple of revisions I asked for. Her turn around time from when I placed the order to when she delivered was speedy and right on time. And most important the drawings she provided me were super cool and I'm excited to get them on my website and social media. Def will use her again! Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Great artist to communicate with, and made deliveries on time. Easy with revisions and to make needed changes, so I find the logo artist a safe choise.

Seller's Response:

Working with Shehzeen was amazing! She is a great graphic artist and I look forward to working with her again.

:

Again Thanks😇

:

I am blown away by how good of a logo she designed for me. She is really good and really fast. I highly recommend hiring her!




No comments:

Post a Comment