Sunday, May 17, 2020

Design A Complete Signature Branding And Social Media Kit











About:

This gig is perfect for small and big projects, personal and commercial, related to lifestyle, life coaching, art, personal care, makeup, beauty businesses etc. You can use these designs as a company logo but they are also easy to incorporate in t-shirts, stamps, labels, stickers, paper bags, business cards, etc.



what you will get from here



Fast delivery

Unlimited revisions

Printable Resolution file

Editable files

High Resolution 300 DPI



If your concept is complicated or to simply discuss details with me to make sure I can meet your expectations, I strongly recommend sending me a message before placing the order.



For source file, stationary, social media kit etc make sure sure to purchase a package that includes them or the respective extras



Looking forward to work with you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

They were so patient, willing to work with me with many revisions for colors and fonts, and overall created an AMAZING signature branding set. Would use again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the Tip:)

Seller's Response:

I'm so excited for my new logo!!! Better than I ever thought my brand would look. Cant wait to show it to the world!

Seller's Response:

It was the pleasure to work for you on this project and Thank you a lot for the TIP:)

Seller's Response:

I already had an idea of exactly what I wanted. His style and vision matched exactly what I was looking for, and he executed it exactly. I love it! Thanks so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment