Sunday, May 10, 2020

Design Flat Minimalist Modern Logo Design In 24 Hours











About:

Are you looking for a flat modern minimalist business logo
You are at the Perfect gig.


Designs_storm is the world of the creative innovative professional flat modern minimalist logo.


"Design is the silent ambassador of your brand"  That's why we are here to give a creative and unique design, that everything gives your business a unique identity, in a creative way. 


Why us:- 


  • Logo concept from scratch.
  • Copyrights Will Be With The Customer.
  • UNLIMITED revisions.
  • Assured prompt delivery.
  • Reliable and Premium support throughout the order and after-sales as well.
  • Flexible Source Formats:- .AI | .EPS | .SVG | .PDF | .PSD | .JPEG | .PNG


We have an experienced Certified and Award-winning Designers team working over the last 7 years in logo designing and brand identity.




See FAQ for how gig packages work.


Our Expertise :

Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Flat | Modern | Professional | Text | Vintage | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design





Note:
- Our Display/portfolio Logo Falls Under Standard Or Premium Package. Kindly Order An Appropriate Package According To Your Quality Requirements.




Order A Gig Now :)
Get a free consultation!
Have astonishing words.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller is a very kind person and responded to all my messages in time. He did a great job! I liked it!

Seller's Response:

Clear Expectation and I am glad that you loved the logo design in first Delivery. I always hope to serve you well. It has been great working with you.

Seller's Response:

Fantastic experience! Communication was fast ! I had a range of logo options to choose from and all my requests were listened to! I would defiantly use again.

Seller's Response:

I am glad that you loved the logo design in the first Delivery. I always hope to serve you well. It has been great working with you.

Seller's Response:

The seller was kind and talked with me in a very polite way. I had many problems but the seller politely solved all of them. I needed a favicon and a logo. The seller did both. In the end, I was left satisfied.




No comments:

Post a Comment