Sunday, May 24, 2020

Design A Professional Business Or Gaming Logo











About:

Hello and Welcome to My Gig for a Professional Business or Gaming Logo


I am a full time professional graphic designer. 
I have an outstanding experience to create Modern/Professional designs for your business.


My goal is to find creative solutions and to make sure that the outcome is always outstanding.
I am passionate about creating modern, elegant, luxury, clean and unique designs.
I strongly hope I can fulfill your designing requirements.


What I can Provide


  • All the source files for the logo; AI, PSD, PDF, EPS, PNG, JPEG, etc.
  • High-resolution Files
  • 3d Mockup
  • On-Time Delivery
  • High-Quality design and 100% original unique logo




We are very creative with our ideas. 
I wish you would give me a chance to amaze you with my creativity.


Feel free to message me, and I'm willing to work with you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am very pleased with how my logo came out! I had a rough idea in mind of what i wanted and this is amazing! He nailed it and included everything i wanted and made it come together really nice. Highly recommend to anyone who wants a logo!

Seller's Response:

Mr. Scarelite is a person with amazing creative ideas. He exactly knows what he want and He gave each and every information clearly. So it was really easy to work with him. Willing to work with him again. Best Regards, SLakmeemana.

Seller's Response:

Very professional and delivered on time with no questions. The product was beyond my expectations and I am super happy with how it looks and wouldn't ask for more. I definitely recommend having slakmeemana do any logo you need.

Seller's Response:

This customer is a supportive person and he provided his requirements, clearly. As well as he helped to maintain a good communication until the end of the job. So he is a good customer that gives a good value for the creativity. Willing to work with him again. Best Regards, SLakmeemana.

Seller's Response:

High quality product from a high quality seller. Mr. Slakmeemana was communicative, attentive, and professional 100% of the process. He delivered exactly on the end product I visioned. If you are looking for an excellent product from a seller who delivers on his promise, BUY HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment