Thursday, May 21, 2020

Design Clever Monogram Logo











About:

My designs are not like the others. I'm different, higher caliber, and creative. It's very important to achieve exactly what you need for your business, so we enjoy working very close with me.



What you'll get for BASIC

  • Basic Concept
  • Low Resolution JPG


What you'll get for STANDARD

  • 2 Clever Concepts
  • High Resolution

  • Print and Web versions (CMYK & RGB).
  • Vector files (AI, EPS, PDF).
  • Transparent background (PNG).
  • EXPRESS Delivery


What you'll get for PREMIUM

  • 3 Clever Concepts
  • High Resolution

  • Print and Web versions (CMYK & RGB).
  • Vector files (AI, EPS, PDF).
  • Transparent background (PNG).
  • FREE B&W Versions
  • PRIORITY Support



Not convinced yet?! :) Then check my work samples!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/hellofridaydesign/sets/72157688348794851

Note:

  • I do not design mascot on this gig
  • I do not send 3D logo in vector

*For more information, Please read FAQ



Reviews


:

Such an easy process to get yourself branded and with the unlimited revisions we did an entire 180 from where we started and I couldn't be happier

:

Very responsive, works in timely matter. Willing to work with your budget and also willing to conduct all revisions in a timely manner.

:

He helped to bring a vision together that I loved even when I didn't exactly know how to describe that vision initially. :)

:

Creative in his approach, didn't use templates or the norm and that met my needs as my logo is just as unique as my product!

:

Thank You! Your work reflects EXCELLENCE! I pray the Favour of God and Open Heavens upon your Continued Ability to Create Wealth. Thank You.




No comments:

Post a Comment