Monday, May 18, 2020

Design Hand Drawn And Minimalist Logo











About:

Welcome to My Gigs!!!



If you seeking the Professional and creative logo design for your business Must tell you that are the right Place for you and happy to serve our services. I will provide you a professional, creative, unique, clean, custom logo design at an affordable price.



I can design:

Professional / Signature / Hand drawn / Minimalist / Business / Corporate / Custom / Modern  / Creative / Web / Real Estate logo.



  • Clean vector based logo design
  • 100% original and unique concepts
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Professional print file formats: .AI / .EPS ( Vector File ) / .PNG / .JPEG / .PDF
  • Quick Turnaround
  • Fast response time on revisions and inquiries
  • Full Legal Ownership
  • Outstanding customer support
  • Friendly service
 

Please send me a message if you have any questions or need a custom offer.

Note: 100% money back guarantee.



★Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure,Go ahead and ORDER NOW!★★



Thank you for your time and I'm looking forward to working with you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for the beautiful design. It is exactly how I wanted it to be. Was pleased working with you. I am glad to find a designer who words so professionally.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much...

:

creativ_studio3 created a fantastic logo based on my description. When modification was requested, creativ_studio3 modified it within deadline and was very willing to help and answer any questions that I had. Thank you for your great work creativ_studio3!

:

I've worked with several Fiverr designers to help redo a company logo and this was my best experience by far. In fact, I even went back and rehired to do some touch ups. Ultimately you want someone who gets good design, and you'll find that here with this designer. It will save you a lot of time and you'll get to your desired goal and vision together.

:

thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment