Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Esport, Twitch, Mascot,Cartoon,Gaming Logo











About:

Hi There, 



Welcome to my page! 



Are you looking for a Mascot Logo, characters designs, Cartoons design for your Sports Team, E-sport Team, YouTube channel, community, firm etc.?



I'm here to design Detailed Charming Mascot Logo for you like animal, person type,Horror character etc.



Why to choose me?

--------------------------------------


  • Highly competitive, Original, Detailed and design
  • Meeting Time Frame
  • Prompt revisions for your satisfaction
  • Professional Cr8tivity.
  • Your satisfaction is my highest priority
  • Money back guarantee
  • 24x7 presence


 My Work Strategy

....................................



  1. Let me know your (concept idea, character, reference, text and color specification  you want).
  2. After you make order, ill make a sketch for the concept.
  3. You will be shown sketch, Changing will be made till your approval.
  4. After approval of sketch, I'll go for coloring.
  5. You will be shown colored version & you can ask for modifications in colors.
  6. After final approval I'll deliver your order including Ai, jpg,png,pdf, source file and 3D mockup.


   Then What are you looking, Press the Green Button & Place an Order for Quality Services.

   

   Cheers!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing quality and support. He was able to add to my order without costing a fortune. Easy to contact and get information on the order. Work of a pro with the price of a cheep seller. Don't let the cheeper prices fool you! It is worth every penny. Definitely am going back to him for any other work I have. Amazing

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much bro:)

Seller's Response:

Took his time to make sure he meet all the details that I was requesting. Appreciate his patience working in my designed since we had a loot of details. Highly recommend his services.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much:)

Seller's Response:

He did wonderful work and was willing to take feedback from me throughout the process. I appreciated his work ethic and the final result!




No comments:

Post a Comment