Monday, May 25, 2020

Logo For Legal, Lawyer, Attorney And Law Firm











About:

Hi,

I am a professional graphics designer with 3+ years of experience and did logos and branding for hundreds of businesses.







Why choose me?



  • I'll give you unique and creative concepts (different colour scheme for each) based on your specifications
  • Very good communication
  • High quality
  • Unlimited revision until your 100% happy with the design
  • All formats include: .Ai, .png, .eps, .Jpeg, .psd, .pdf (as per package) and If you require any other format just let me know
  • 100% CUSTOM logo design
  • Money back guarantee is you are not satisfied


The style will be a very high end and luxurious with some baroque touches.

Originaly made by me with any color requirements for background and logo.



You can see from my preview pane for this gig on how it will look like. More will be available for viewing as I complete gigs in the future.



If you have any questions please do not hesitate to message me.





Check my work samples!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/pevita26/


Reviews


:

Pevita's work is excellent and she was very prompt with the options and responded very quickly. A true professional who I highly recommned.

:

pevita26 was very responsive and made the logo for my wife’s law firm look amazing! I would highly recommend her to do your logo. Thank you!

:

This seller was wonderful. She was fast and responsive and did amazing work. She is extremely talented and I would highly recommend her!

:

Seller provided excellent work from the outset and was very patient with all the revisions requested. Would highly recommend working with this seller.

:

Very responsive, detail oriented and great communication skills




No comments:

Post a Comment