Sunday, May 17, 2020

Offer A Unique, Handcrafted Logo For Your Brand











About:

Capture what makes your brand unique with an expertly hand-crafted logo that fits your style and voice. 



Packages offered from:

  • Basic 
  • Standard
  • Premium


Extras are offered such as:

  • Extra Concepts
  • Social Media Package
  • Additional branding template (letterhead, business card, standard envelope design)


Express your brand, let me help you along the way!

Reviews


:

Summer was very easy to work with and very quick! I wrote to her without knowing much about logo's or design. She somehow knew exactly what to do, and I loved everything she sent me. I highly recommend her! Thank You

:

The best. Great work.Project got a lot of praise. Our communication was on point and regular. Every time I ask for an update I was given a time and it was delivered. Work quality made a different for my brand.

:

Always satisfied.

:

Always great

:

Great, always on point.




No comments:

Post a Comment