Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Design Luxury Modern 3D Logo











About:

Hi there!

this is subya.



I can design your new amazing  PREMIUM ,MODERN and CLEAN looking logo for you,



★ WHAT DO YOU GET? ★



✔ I will keep you updated through the whole process so you are in control of the project.

✔ Unlimited revisions

✔ Logo in vector application so you can scale it or downsize it without loss in quality!

✔ Editable work files in Adobe Illustrator. If you need to adjust something later or want to print your new logo you will be able to!

✔ Print-ready file!

✔ Final work delivered in all general logo file formats - .ai, .eps, .pdf, .jpeg, .psd, .png and the used fonts

✔ 100% satisfaction guaranteed!

✔ 100% money back guaranteed!

✔ If you don't like my work you can simply ask for refund.

✔ Every revision will be provide as soon as possible

✔ Social Media kit, Stationery Designs and much more



Reviews


:

Seller was very patient with me in the multiple revisons that needed to be done. Also very promted with messaging

:

This Seller definitely has great communication skills. He definitely provided excellent customer service. We had several round of revisions and he was very responsive to try and do the best job he could. Overall his work is good and if you want a quality logo for a great price I’d recommend this artist. Definitely exceeds what you’d expect.

:

I would recommend her service to everyone looking for great service. I really appreciate her patience on my request due multiple times revision. She is very friendly with me till complete my logo. I really satisfied with her work and service. Thumbs up on your job.

:

Sobyaiqbal was incredible!!!!! She is very talented! Super quick response time. I'm very impressed with the superb quality design. I will definitely work with her in the future. I highly recommend Sobyaiqbal!

:

Excellent experience! Would definitely recommend and will come back again! Everything I asked was done promptly and exactly what I wanted! Thank you so much!!




No comments:

Post a Comment