Sunday, May 24, 2020

Make A Face Logo, Cartoon Mascot From Your Photo In 24 Hours











About:

Hello Everyone!


Did you looking for a face logo for your Sports Team, Esport Team, Youtube channel, community, etc.?
I will design a awesome best face logo for you like animal, person type, etc. I will make your Ideas become the best awesome face logo . this is 1000% original my own work
I am 5 years experienced in graphic design.
THIS MY ORIGINALLY ARTWORK and MADE BY ME, NO FAKE DESIGNER and NOT RESELLER


I will give my customers the best service.
This is the package:


Basic Package :
  • High Quality Design
  • 1 Awesome preview logo
  • 4000 x 4000 px
  • resolution of preview (JPG & PNG)
  • Source file
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS



Standard Package :
  • High Quality Design
  • 1 Amazing preview logo
  • Unlimited Revision
  • 5000 x 5000 px 
  • resolution of preview (JPG & PNG)
  • Vector File & Source file
  • 3D Mockup


Premium Package :
  • Very High Quality Design
  • Amazing preview logo
  • Unlimited Revision
  • 5000 x 5000 px
  • Resolution of preview (JPG, PNG & PDF)
  • Vector File (AI & EPS10) 
  • 2 3D Mockup
  • Line art


Note: 
if you think there is still something unclear, please contact me first before ordering,

Thank You



face logo, cartoon, mascot, esprot

Reviews


:

This was amazing !!!! I can't get over this work! Definitely someone I'd love to use again in the future. I didn't have the greatest of reference for her to go by and she still nailed it!

:

This is Amazing! Exactly what I was hoping for, this wasn't the first time I ordered from this guy and it likely won't be the last. Another fantastic job! Very happy :D

:

They did the best with what was given for the picture quality. I did expect more detail but its my first time with cartoon characters being converted to cartoon.

:

THIS SELLER IS AMAZING ! I ordered yesterday and i woke up to a delivery ! The price is definitely fair and they are really good with the design ! 10/10 would recommend again.

:

Nothing bad to say at all about this artist, my only suggestion would be to add at least one revision because it almost seems like the process was rushed. I’d rather have at least one revision as opposed to having the date met. As for what you’re paying for.. you get exactly that and I love what the artist has done 🤍




No comments:

Post a Comment