Friday, May 15, 2020

Design Unique Cute Mascot Logo For You











About:

Hello, welcome to my gigs

Im Wigi, an illustrator.

My Gigs is Focus In Quality ,
Because We Believe Quality Is An Investment In The Future !

If you need a quality you are in the right place :)

==============================================



I will create  an amazing and exclusive Cute Mascot Design For YOU ! 

You will get :

  • unlimited revision
  • 1 pose exclusive mascot
  • 100% Source File
  • PNG transparent high resolution 
  • JPG high resolution



Why Me?
  • I am a professional Illustrator
  • NO TEMPLATE!! 
  • EXCLUSIVE FOR YOU !
  • Experience MORE THAN 7 YEARS in Design college 
  • FAST RESPOND
  • BEST QUALITY WORKS 
  • Reseller welcome
  • 100% Guarantee



Cheers!

Wigi 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Really pleased with the service and also the way Wigi-Wigel helped and worked with me, the only problem was me and my description but they were happy to make the additional charge as requested 5star

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your trust!

Seller's Response:

Great work and quickly done as well. Seller responds to messages in reasonable amounts of time and makes getting revisions a breeze. Highly recommend ; Would hire again!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your trust, dude!

:

He did an amazing job producing exactly what I asked for. He was quick with responses and receptive to feedback on revisions! Definitely would work with again in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment