Saturday, May 9, 2020

Make Fantastic Logo Design In 8 Hours For Your Business











About:

Are you looking for a High Quality Design ?


I've been working as a Graphic designer for last 7 years,


I'm offering unlimited logo concepts & unlimited revisions to make sure you are completely satisfied by my work.



You Will Get :
- 24 hours delivery with free 3D mockup

- UNLIMITED logo design concepts and revisions until you are 100% happy

- Quick response to the changes

- High quality designs

- Fantastic value for money

- Trusted seller

- Excellent communication

- Customer satisfaction

- 100% original vector logo, re-sizable to any size without losing quality

- 100% Refund policy



All my clients are guaranteed to receive 24/7 support & unlimited revisions



I will also use the final logo to design other stuff like:

 

- Business card

- Letterhead

- Envelope

- Icon

- Favicon

- Social media kit



I will impress you with my critical designs and i have confident that you will be the fan of my AWESOME work,

Place an order & see my MAGICAL Designs !

Reviews


:

EXCELLENT working with raxy10 from beginning to end.Perfect communication, phenomenal delivery and true talent. I look forward to the next time.

:

Got what I needed but had to send a sketch in order for her to understand. She was willing to do anything to get the order correct which was nice. Fast response and great revisions.

:

They understood what i was looking for and gave me the options I needed to arrive at a completed logo that was what I was looking for. Quick and easy. Much appreciated.

:

A true hidden GEM on Fiverr. You’re the BEST. Such a honest, decent and reliable provider. A talented and innovative graphic artist with an eye for what makes my logo, stationary and social media design shine. I gave him details what I exactly looking for design and gave me back a real work of art! Delivered exactly what promised. Loved working with you and look forward to working with you again! Wishing you all the success in the world. Outstanding communication Exceptional professionalism Quick response and delivery time Highly Recommend

:

Excellent work




No comments:

Post a Comment