Saturday, May 23, 2020

Design Beautiful Feminine Glitter Luxury Logo Within 24 Hours











About:

Hey,

Warmly welcome to my Gig -:)



If you don't find a package that fits your requirements then Inbox me, So I could send you a custom offer.



My logos are perfect for photographersartisansevent plannersfloristsinterior designersstylistsboutiques,Cosmetics, Hair Salons, Hair Extensionsmake-up artistsbloggerssmall businesses, or anyone looking to represent themselves with a modern, professional feminine brand. 



Soft, glam, Bling, feminine/glitter logo designs bring together beautiful script fonts with eye-catching colors to convey a sense of delicacy and care. That influences people looking for those values in a professional, Company, Blog or a website.



What can you expect from me?


  • High Resolution Design
  • 100% Original Artwork
  • All editable files (Source files)
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 3D Mockup Preview
  • 300 dpi Jpeg & Transparent Files (High Resolution)
  • Reliable and Professional services
  • 24/7 customer support 
  • Guaranteed custom logo design
  • A professional's touch


Just place your order then I will surprise you with an attractive work :)



Best Regards,

Hussain :)

Reviews


:

I am very pleased with the results of my logo. it's like the artist captured my vision! I will definitely be back for my next project and I will definitely recommend Hussain299!🤗

:

Hussain is extremely patient, fast and determined to get the job done. I recommend him to anyone who is looking to develop a logo.

:

He was awesome and he responded in a timely fashion! He got the job done by communicating effectively and listening to all of my suggestions!! Thanks you were great!!

:

If you want to look for a perfect and professional logo, I highly recommend Hussain. He is very professional and has good communication. I loved his work

:

Thank you Husain for your service, you are patient and very professional. You super exceeded the turnaround time you work is amazing thank you I will definitely send referrals to you.




No comments:

Post a Comment