Monday, May 25, 2020

Create A Professional Modern Logo Design











About:

Whether you are a new start-up or an established brand that needs a fresh new look, I can help you gain that edge to stand out in your industry.

I have just over 10 years of experience in the Graphic & Web Design field.

WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM ME:

  • UNLIMITED revisions
  • Original Design files (EPS,CDR) as well as logo output with transparent background (JPG,PNG,PDF)
  • 3D Mock-up presentation of your final logo
  • I guarantee Prompt Delivery without compromising quality.  

WHY SHOULD WE WORK TOGETHER?

  • I have an adaptive design style.
  • I have 10 years of Graphic & Web Design Experience.
  • I am qualified.

WHAT I WILL REQUIRE FROM YOU?

  • Your Style, vision or ideas you need me to play with.
  • Business or product information.
  • Your mission and target market.

 PLEASE NOTE:

  • I do not offer pencil Sketches (fine art) or paintings.
  • I do not work with any adult or illegal content.
  • I do not offer Mascot Design.

I am excited to hear your thoughts and ideas about your brand & I know we can create something great together. 

Nicky 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nicky was amazing to work with! Excellent, prompt communication and she perfectly grasped the style we were after with our logo. Can't recommend her enough and we will definitely be going to her for any future design work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much guys for the wonderful review. Really appreciate it so much and thank you for being such memorable clients. :)

Seller's Response:

Amazing designer! Really good experience! Communicative, super attentive, a professional at all times! I will be working with her again soon. Highly recommended!

:

Thank you so much, and thank you for being such a wonderful client too :)

:

It was a pleasure working with Nicky. Communication was great with quick responses to all my requests and she really put time, thought, effort and above all a lot of skill in designing my logo. Would definitely recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment