Monday, January 11, 2021

Design Trendy Urban Apparel Fashion Clothing Brand Streetwear Line Modern Logo











About:

Hello Guys!
Wellcome to my professional Trendy Urban,Fashion,Clothing brand,Modern logo gig.


If you looking for Creative Fashion,Clothing brand,Trendy Urban,Street wear line modern logo?Then you are at the right place now.I'm a professional graphics designer specialized 5 years experience.I'll Design professional logo.I'm here to design an innovative and unique emblem for your company.


What I'm offering in this gig:

  • Clothing Brand Logo
  • Street-wear
  • Minimal
  • Urban
  • Fashion brand
  • Trendy Urban

  • Luxury & Modern


What will you get from me?
✔100% Unique and Creative design
✔100% unique software art
✔1300Dpi High Quality Transparent File 
✔ High Quality Design in JPG, PNG, AI, EPS, PDF etc
✔ 100% Copyright Ownership.

✔ Modern and custom design 

✔ Friendly communication & Express delivery

✔ Fast delivery

✔ 24/7 express customer support


If you are happy with above details and re Place your Order for your Design. I am ready to start your job.


For more sample please visit here
Portfolio Link: http://bit.ly/2lWaogI


Thanks 
logoextensive

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Loveddddd what these guys came up with, he took what I had and took it to another level. Very pleased with my order will be returning for more business in the future. Also very detailed with what I asked for which I love thanks again guys

Seller's Response:

Nice buyer.. Great Experience. So happy work with him ..

Seller's Response:

Seller did an amazing job with little description. Understands direction well and gives you a range of options to choose from . Is very well mannered and also negotiates well. Will definitely hire again for future projects.

Seller's Response:

Very good buyer.. Although it took a little more time, the work has been completed well. I'm really happy work with him..

Seller's Response:

Its a very good service for the cost and Also the logo was made and modify as much as i wanted love it




No comments:

Post a Comment