Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Design Professional Minimal Brand Logo











About:

I LOVE WHAT I DO AND YOU WILL LOVE IT TOO !



BRAND logo is very important to grow your business around the world .I am doing BRAND MINIMAL logos (most trending ) exclusively on fiverr.

I have 3 PACKAGES to choose from .I always recommend to choose PRO package because you will get editable and printable files in this package.



By choosing 10$ package you will get ;

2 BRAND concepts

3 revisions

HD file of chosen logo



By choosing 20$ package you will get ;

v 3 BRAND concepts

5 revisions

Transparent file of chosen logo

Black & white versions of chosen logo



By choosing 40$ package you will get ;

3 BRAND concepts

unlimited revisions

all files ( jpg, png, ai, pdf, psd) of chosen logo

fast delivery

Black & white transparent files



Minimalist Design | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Design



Get free consultation.



Always Happy to help ! Order a gig now :)

Reviews


:

This seller is much more patient and helpful than any person you will find on Fiverr...believe me...believe...no person other than myself has been a larger indecisive pain in the rear than me. Artist more than professional. I will continue to use this service only with this artist for many reasons. A++++

:

The seller is extremely gifted, and that is an understatement. I had many ideas in my head that I struggled to get out. The seller was quickly and easily able to make come to life the thoughts in my head, and with such accuracy; everything I envisioned and more! Communication is essential to me for success in collaboration, the seller is beyond responsive. The process was extremely streamlined and professional, I would definitely recommend.

:

This was my first Fiverr purchase and I am thrilled with the final logo and design that Queenofgrafiks provided to me! She started off with a few initial designs based on my information, and from that point forward, she and I communicated many times with my ideas and then an original image of my own that that she was able to use and create an excellent and beautiful logo design. Her choice of fonts was great for me to pick the one that resonated the most to me. She was extremely responsive, diligent and kept revising until I was completely satisfied. She also answered all my questions (and I had a lot!). I would highly recommend her work and would work with her again in the future!

: :

I was pleased with the logo that was created for me however, I did feel like it lacked a bit of originality/creativity. She made all the changes that I asked her to make, which was great, but I guess i was looking for a more unique logo. Overall, it was a fairly good experience for my first Fiverr purchase. If you know exactly the kind of logo that you want designed, I would recommend this designer.




No comments:

Post a Comment